ADA Signs USA – Return Policy and Procedure
Our ADA tactile braille signage, handicap parking signage, and truncated domes have never failed an inspection for failure to be in compliance with ADA and/or California regulations.
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours without charge—Unless the order has already been shipped. If an order has shipped, the order must be treated as a return, following the procedure listed below.
- Only In Stock signs and products can be returned. In Stock signs are only the standard color versions of the signs found on this page of our website: ADA Signs In Stock Custom and all non-stock (made-when-ordered) signs and products (including customer-selected non-stock colors or drilled holes) are NOT returnable.
- 14 Day Limit: You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the order to let us know you will be making a return. Merchandise returns will not be accepted without a return authorization email from ADA Signs USA.
- Where to ship a return: For a refund to be made, all products must be returned to the specific warehouse they were shipped from. When you contact us, we will provide the return shipping address(es) for the product(s) you are returning in our return authorization emailFor a .
- Condition of Returned Products: Returned items must be in received in unused condition and suitable for re-selling. Please pack returned products carefully! Returned items that are received in a used state or damaged will not be refunded or shipped back to you and will be discarded. Note: It is a good idea to provide us with the tracking number on any return shipments you make, if shipped by UPS or FedEx.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returned orders.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If an order for custom signs or non-stock/made-to-order items is canceled after 4 hours but before the order has shipped, a refund minus any incurred costs for materials, labor, and production expenses (such as having ordered, cut, or prepared materials for the project) will be deducted and the balance of the order refunded.