- Non-glare matte finish as required by ADA regulations
- Tactile letters and/or symbols (raised 1/32 inch), as required by ADA regulations
- Font, letter heights, spacing and layout all meet ADA requirements
- ADA compliant and California compliant contracted domed Grade 2 braille (California standards for braille satisfy both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide)
- Rigid and durable 1/8-inch thick brushed aluminum resin base
- Download ADA Sign Mounting Instructions.
Sign comes with foam mounting tape on the back to assist in positioning the sign when mounting. All brushed aluminum ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8”x8”, and heavier ADA stairwell signage and ADA restroom door signs, should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), and/or a silicone adhesive, such as Lexel Caulk Mounting Adhesive.